TONEX Tongkat Ali Extract Capsules Buy 3 Free 1
Normal price RM88.00. Member rewards also apply after Login!
TONEX TONGKAT ALI EXTRACT CAPSULES FOR MALE HEALTH & VITALITY. The Worlds First 100% Tongkat Ali Water-Soluble Extract Capsules from Rainforest Herbs Malaysia.
Also known as Long Jack, Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia) has an ancient reputation as a herbal aphrodisiac in Malaysia. The Malay word Tongkat means staff or walking stick, in reference to its effects on male vitality.
Asian herbal medicine has long known how men’s requirements change as we grow older. TONEX Tongkat Ali Capsules contain a concentrated extract of the tonic herb Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia) root, a well known Malaysian rainforest herb used for men’s health and vitality, especially in our senior years.
Contents: 30 Capsules.
Approved by the Malaysian Ministry of Health MAL05101729TC
Recommended to support male health and vitality, especially for men with an active lifestyle or experiencing low energy.
Recommended Dosage: 2 capsules in the morning after breakfast. This can be followed by 1 -2 capsules in the early evening if required. May also be taken 90 minutes before workout.
Each capsule contains 300mg of our water soluble wildcrafted TONEX Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia) root extract. No other ingredients added.
Or check out the following Tongkat Ali blogs:
- Tongkat Ali Scientific Research
- Tongkat Ali Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) page
- Tongkat Ali – Hormonal Imbalance and the Mid-Life Crisis
Select Tongkat Ali Full Research Papers
- Review on Eurycoma longifolia Jack (Tongkat Ali): Its Traditional Uses, Chemistry, Evidence-Based Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Effects on Eurycoma longifolia (Tongkat Ali) on the initiation of sexual performance
- Anti-Cancer Activities of a Standardized Quassinoids Composition from Eurycoma longifolia on Human Prostate Cancer Cells
- Evaluation of Acute 13-Week Subchronic Toxicity and Genotoxicity of the Powdered Root of Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia Jack)
- Eurycoma longifolia : Medicinal Plant in the Prevention and Treatment of Male Osteoporosis due to Androgen Deficiency
- The Effect of Eurycoma longifolia Jack on spermatogenesis in estrogen-treated rats