Made with 100% Tongkat Ali Water-Soluble Extract
Also known as Long Jack, Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia) has an ancient reputation as a herbal aphrodisiac in Malaysia. The Malay word Tongkat means staff or walking stick, in reference to its effects on male vitality.
Each capsule contains 300 mg of Eurycoma longifolia radix (Tongkat Ali root) water-soluble extract per capsule.
Recommended dosage: 1-2 capsules twice daily after meals. Each box contains 30 capsules
When you buy from Rainforest Herbs you are buying from the oldest Company in the world researching and manufacturing Tongkat Ali male health products since 1995. Our experience with Tongkat Ali is unparalleled and we continue to strive to develop world-class products incorporating the latest developments in R&D on this premier herb for men.
Manufactured in a GMP licensed factory
Approved by the Malaysian Ministry of Health MAL05101729TC
Or check out the following Tongkat Ali blogs:
- Tongkat Ali Scientific Research
- Tongkat Ali Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) page
- Tongkat Ali – Hormonal Imbalance and the Mid-Life Crisis
Select Tongkat Ali Full Research Papers
- Review on Eurycoma longifolia Jack (Tongkat Ali): Its Traditional Uses, Chemistry, Evidence-Based Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Effects on Eurycoma longifolia (Tongkat Ali) on the initiation of sexual performance
- Anti-Cancer Activities of a Standardized Quassinoids Composition from Eurycoma longifolia on Human Prostate Cancer Cells
- Evaluation of Acute 13-Week Subchronic Toxicity and Genotoxicity of the Powdered Root of Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia Jack)
- Eurycoma longifolia : Medicinal Plant in the Prevention and Treatment of Male Osteoporosis due to Androgen Deficiency
- The Effect of Eurycoma longifolia Jack on spermatogenesis in estrogen-treated rats