Organic Odourless Coconut Oil 500ml
Our Organic Certified Odourless Coconut Oil is the most important addition to a healthy kitchen as it can be used to reduce our excessive consumption of processed polyunsaturated vegetable oils. Why is this important? Because those polyunsaturated Omega 6 oils rapidly oxidize when heated and they are the main culprit in releasing inflammatory compounds and contributing to arterial plaques.
To get the full benefit from introducing Coconut Oil into our diets we should cook with it. While Virgin Coconut Oil is perfect for cooking desserts and Asian curries, it’s not suitable for many dishes that the rich coconut taste would clash with the recipe. As our Odourless Coconut Oil has no flavor whatsoever it may be used to replace entirely processed supermarket refined vegetable oils. Regular vegetable oils like corn oil, sunflower oil, soya oil, canola oil etc. are composed of predominantly Omega 6 polyunsaturated fatty acids that are quickly oxidized when heated, transforming them into potentially inflammatory or toxic compounds. Current research also suggests that our modern diets contain far in excess of Omega 6 fats and this is contributing to the obesity epidemic and an increased risk of cardiovascular disease, cancer, inflammatory, and autoimmune diseases.
Rainforest Herbs Organic Coconut Oil is a refined coconut oil made from organic certified coconuts and filtered with organically approved activated charcoal from coconut husks and bentonite clay, removing the coconut odour and colour for greater versatility in cooking! Due to our unique mechanical (chemical free physical method) processing technology we maintain all the goodness without the coconut taste and aroma. Our Organic Coconut Oil is non-hydrogenated and contains no trans fats and no cholesterol! This is premium grade Coconut Oil for both cooking and baking or for cosmetic and beauty purposes when no aroma is preferred. This is not to be compared with low quality RBD coconut oil produced by chemical extraction that can never be organic certified. When buying odourless Coconut Oil for cooking always make sure it is Organic Certified.
- Adding MCT’s to your diet: Odourless Coconut Oil is the most convenient way to add medium chain triglycerides (MCT’s) to your diet.
- Cooking: suitable for replacing all processed supermarket (inflammatory Omega 6) polyunsaturated oils in all cooking styles, while adding all the health benefits of coconut oil.
- Baking: it provides a “butter-like” richness and satisfaction with no coconut taste.
- As a spread: keeping in a jar in the fridge to use as a healthy butter-like spread on bread.
- For Frying: the most heat resistant of all oils, it’s perfect for deep frying!
- Applying to skin and hair: when no coconut smell is preferred.
- Natural physically refined: Non hydrogenated, non-GMO, organic certified ans there is no chemicals used in the refining process.
While Virgin Coconut Oil is perfect for cooking desserts and Asian curries, it's not suitable for many dishes that the rich coconut taste would clash, as with many Western or Chinese recipes. This is why our Organic Coconut Oil is so versatile in all forms of cooking!
Interested to buy in bulk then we also supply in convenient 5 litre containers.