Organic Coconut Flower Syrup 350ml
Normal Price RM42.70
Rainforest Herbs Organic Coconut Flower Syrup comes from the sweet sap that flows from the coconut tree blossom and is evaporated at low temperatures, producing a raw, low glycemic and nutrient-rich nectar. It is a delicious syrup, superior to all other natural sweeteners. It is a rich source of minerals, vitamins and amino acids.
Currently come with new packaging and additional 50ml, it is easy to use and handle! We launched this product back with 20% discount as introduction price! Try it first and you will absolutely love it!
Ingredients: Sustainably harvested evaporated coconut nectar from organically grown coconut trees.
- Low glycemic for weight loss and blood sugar control
- Rich in minerals; potassium and magnesium & micronutrients
- Supports healthy digestion with natural prebiotics
- Organic certified
- Tastes great with a slight caramel flavor
- Great for baking and desserts!
- For more info download our Coconut Syrup flyer here
Nutrient comparison between coconut flower sugar, brown and white sugar
|Coconut Syrup||Brown Sugar||White Sugar|
|Chlorine (Cl) / Chloride||4700||180||100|
|Source: COMPARISON OF THE ELEMENTAL CONTENT OF 3 SOURCES OF EDIBLE SUGAR – Analyzed by PCA-TAL, Sept. 11, 2000. (MI Secretaria et al., 2003) in parts per million (ppm or mg/li)|