Misai Kucing Plus 60 capsules
Misai Kucing Plus formulation was developed by Australian Medical Herbalist Benjamin Scott Drewe in 1998 and has been available exclusively in Malaysian pharmacies for the past 20 years. Made from high concentration herbal extracts it has been professionally formulated to provide a standardized, safe & effective daily dosage of 4 of Southeast Asia's most important phytonutrient and antioxidant herbs and spices for health maintenance and disease prevention.
Many of the prescribed drugs and over the counter remedies commonly taken for joint pain, arthritis and gout bring only temporary relief and may further contribute to gastrointestinal side effects (peptic ulcers) and dependency. Misai Kucing Plus Formula contain 100% natural herbal extracts that supports the relief of joint and muscular pains and antioxidant protection.
Each bottle contains 60 capsules.
Each Capsule of Misai Kucing Plus contains:
- Orthosiphon aristatus extract (Misai Kucing) 100mg
- Curcuma longa extract (Kunyit or Turmeric) 100mg
- Centella asiatica extract (Daun Pegaga) 100mg
- Zingiber officinale extract (Halia or Ginger) 80mg
UsesMisai Kucing Plus formulation is recommended for:
- Relief of joint and muscle aches
- Osteoarthritis, arthritis and gout
- Enhanced antioxidant cellular protection
- Reduce inflammation and pain
- Improve blood glucose regulation
- Suitable for post-workout recovery for athletes
Dosage: 2 capsules twice daily with meals. Best results can be seen after 2-3 weeks of regular use. Best taken after meals.
Please check out the links below to scientific studies and researched uses for Orthosiphon herb:
- Orthosiphon Hypertension Study: Vascular Reactivity Concerning Orthosiphon stamineus Benth-Mediated Antihypertensive in Aortic Rings of Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats.
- Orthosiphon Antidiabetic Study: Potent α-glucosidase and α-amylase inhibitory activities of standardized 50% ethanolic extracts and sinensetin from Orthosiphon stamineus Benth as anti-diabetic mechanism.
- Orthosiphon Hypertension Study: Nutraceuticals for blood pressure control in patients with high-normal or grade 1 hypertension.
- Orthosiphon Antioxidant Study: Free radical scavenging, antimicrobial and immunomodulatory activities of Orthosiphon stamineus.
- Orthosiphon Anti Tumor Study: Cat’s whiskers tea (Orthosiphon stamineus) extract inhibits growth of colon tumor in nude mice and angiogenesis in endothelial cells via suppressing VEGFR phosphorylation.
- Orthosiphon Memory Study: Effects of a Proprietary Standardized Orthosiphon stamineus Ethanolic Leaf Extract on Enhancing Memory in Sprague Dawley Rats Possibly via Blockade of Adenosine A 2A Receptors.