Fractionated Coconut Oil 5 litres
Our Fractionated Coconut Oil is the perfect economical choice for functional foods as well as used externally in massage oils, beauty products and personal care applications. Fractionated Coconut Oil is a superior oil for functional foods and Keto Diet products:
- Acts as a “winterized” coconut oil that stays liquid at room temperature
- Shares the health benefits of coconut oil with a higher percentage of Caprylic and Capric acids for faster energy, metabolism and ketone production
- Has no aroma or taste so may be used in multiple liquid applications
Fractionated Coconut Oil is highly versatile oil for external use in:
- Massage oils as a base carrier oil
- Skin care formulations & scrubs for its natural emollient properties
- Hair care products
It is especially suited for formulations where a light, stable, penetrating oil is desired. It remains liquid at temperatures above 8 degrees Celsius, making it ideal for applications in which the thickness, texture, sheen and aroma of Coconut Oil is not required. Fractionated Coconut Oil can be incorporated into massage formulations or used on its own as a light, non-greasy massage oil. It is a preferred natural substitute for mineral oil and serves as an odorless carrier for essential oils and other aromatics.
Fatty Acid Comparison between VCO and FCO
||Virgin Coconut Oil||Fractionated Coconut Oil
Note: Our 5 litre HDPE containers are made of the safest and most non reactive of all plastic containers and that is why they are most commonly used for liquid foods, like the 1 litre milk containers in your supermarket!