Moringa Fine Leaf Powder 220gm
Normal Price RM65.00
Moringa oleifera leaf tea is rich is a functional food with antioxidant polyphenols providing protection from cellular oxidative damage. These antioxidants, including chlorogenic acid and compounds called isothiocyanates help balance blood sugar levels and prevent diabetes and are also responsible for the anti-cancer and anti-hypertensive effects seen in medical studies (see below).
Moringa oleifera is an Asian tropical plant that is also known as the Drumstick Tree. It’s long seed pods are a common vegetable, especially in South Asian cooking. The roots, bark, flowers, seeds, and fruits are all edible but it’s the leaves in particular that are considered to be Superfoods for their important nutrient and medicinal value and are used in a similar way as green tea. Moringa leaf powder is a very good source of vitamins A and C, as well as minerals calcium, potassium and iron. Moringa leaf also contains 25% protein when dried and is considered a healthier alternative to soya for vegetarian protein. From the medicinal perspective Moringa is rich in antioxidant polyphenols that provide significant protection from oxidative damage.
Packing: Each pack contains 220 grams organically cultivated Moringa oleifera fine leaf powder.
- Antioxidant cellular protection
- Reducing inflammation
- Improving digestive health
- Balancing blood sugar
- Protecting brain health
How to Use
Moringa oleifera leaf powder is used in a similar way to how green tea powder is used. It may be added to smoothies, juices or your favourite beverage or taken as a hot tea by adding 1 heaped teaspoon to a cup of hot water and let sit for 3 minutes. As the dried leaves are 7 times as potent medicinally as the fresh leaves and it’s best not to boil to maintain the therapeutic value.
- Moringa oleifera as an anti-cancer agent against breast and colorectal cancer cell lines
- The modulatory effect of Moringa oleifera leaf extract on endogenous antioxidant systems and inflammatory markers in an acetaminophen-induced nephrotoxic mice model
- Hepatoprotective activity of Moringa oleifera against cadmium toxicity in rats
- Antioxidant and antifatigue properties of the aqueous extract of Moringa oleifera in rats subjected to forced swimming endurance test
- Evaluation of the antidepressant activity of Moringa oleifera alone and in combination with fluoxetine.
- Phenolic Extract from Moringa oleifera Leaves inhibits key enzymes linked to erectile dysfunction and oxidative stress in rats’ penile tissues
- Moringa oleifera extract enhances sexual performance in stressed rats