KetoCrème Chocolate Powder 400gm
Our KETOCRÈME CHOCOLATE POWDER is made from the finest pure Cocoa powder blended with Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) powder and sweetened with no-calorie Erythritol and Lou Han Guo extract. Providing 7gms of MCT Oil per serving it’s a great drink to have between meals or before workouts and can be made with either hot water or hot milk!
- No artificial additives
- No artificial flavourings
- 100% vegetarian
- Halal certified
- Trans-fat free
- Keto, Paleo and Low Carb friendly
Ingredients: Cocoa Powder, Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil from Palm Kernal and/or Coconut, Tapioca Dextrin, Sodium Caseinate (from milk), Erythritol, Lou Han Guo Fruit Extract, Emulsifier E471 (vegetable origin). This product contains traces of milk.
How to Take? Mix 2 scoops in hot water or hot milk. May be served hot, iced or in your favourite shake. For the classic hot chocolate, try adding whipped cream and a touch of cinnamon, topped off with a cinnamon stick!
Alternately, KetoCrème Chocolate may be used in recipes to make your favourite Chocolate fat bombs and mixes perfectly with coconut flour to make Keto Brownies and our Rainforest Herbs favourite, 1 Minute Coconut Chocolate Cake in a cup.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Erythritol?
- Erythritol is considered the most suitable no calorie sweetener for Keto diet enthusiasts. Erythritol is produced via the fermentation of sugar, altering its chemical structure so that it bypasses metabolism without impacting blood sugar. When combined with Lou Han Guo fruit extract you can enjoy the experience of sweetness without the calories.
- What's the Net Carbs per Serving?
- For Keto enthusiasts the max "net carbs" is only 2.8gm per serving (inclusive of the natural carbs found in pure cocoa powder), which is the same as the net carbs in a single serving of cooked cauliflower.
- Is that real chocolate?
- We use only natural cocoa powder with 12% fat content that is only lightly alkalized to reduce bitterness, improve solubility and maintain the antioxidant flavanoid procyanidin content.