Cold Pressed Black Seed Oil & VCO 200mls
Normal Price RM64.15
Our Cold Pressed Black Seed Oil (Minyak Habbatus Sauda) is of the highest purity and freshness and is a synergistic formulation with our Cold Pressed Organic Virgin Coconut Oil for greater effect, stability and convenience. No other ingredients added. Our Black Seed Oil has a wonderful fresh taste and aroma and may even be sprinkled on your favourite drink, food or salad dressing.
Black Seed Oil is produced from the seeds of the Nigella sativa plant and is one of the oldest herbal spices with recorded uses in many herbal systems and culinary traditions from Asia, the Middle East, Persia and southern Europe dating back more than 4,000 years. The oil and seeds have also been discovered in the tombs of Egyptian pharoahs and the uses of this miracle herb are praised in both the holy texts of Islam and the Old Testament where it is often described to "be a cure for every disease except death".
Rainforest Herbs Black Seed Oil is Halal certified by JAKIM and is made from 100% Organic certified ingredients.
Indigestion: Black Seed Oil shows its fastest results in improving digestion and relieving stomach discomfort, gas and heartburn. Studies have shown it provides a natural protection from H. pylori infection, a common cause of gastric irritation and ulcer formation.
Energy enhancement: Ibn Senna, also known as Avicenna, who wrote the great medical treatise ‘The Canon of Medicine’ in 1025 AD referred to black seed as the seed ‘that stimulates the body’s energy and helps recovery from fatigue’. Numerous scientific studies have shown that Black Seed Oil enhances health, vitality and protects from toxicity and stress.
Weight loss: Both Black Cumin Seed Oil and Virgin Coconut Oil have been shown to promote healthy metabolism, weight loss and reduced waist circumference and have the added advantage of creating satiety and added energy that reduces food cravings and snacking between meals.
Asthma and allergies: Black seed oil has been traditionally used to for respiratory problems, bronchitis, sinusitis and asthma and its effects have been confirmed in multiple scientific studies. As a powerful anti inflammatory and bronchodilator Black seed oil relaxes bronchial spasm and improves respiratory / pulmonary function. Of its active ingredients, nigellone, effectively inhibits histamine and thymoquinone protects from the damaging effects of smoking and relieves coughing.
Immunity: Black Seed Oil increases white blood cells, in particular natural killer cells that seek out and destroy bacteria, viruses and fungi and program our innate immunity, including our defences to common bacterial infections, colds, flu and other viruses. Current research is focused on its anti HIV, anti-tumour and anticancer effects.
Memory & anti ageing: Both Black Seed Oil and Virgin Coconut Oil have generated enormous scientific interest for their effects on protecting neurons from deterioration and improving memory and learning. Promising results have also been shown in studies treating conditions of ageing and the elderly, including memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease, neurodegenerative conditions and Parkinsons Disease.
Used externally: The synergy with Virgin Coconut Oil also enhances the healing properties for inflammatory skin diseases, protection from premature ageing and sun damage and promoting healthy hair growth. Since ancient times Black Seed Oil has also been used as a romantic massage oil that has dual hygienic and sensual enhancing properties.
How to take?
One or two teaspoons of Rainforest Herbs Black Seed Oil may be taken directly or added to drinks, smoothies or used as a salad dressing. It may also be applied externally for maintaining beautiful hair and skin.
Many of the ancient medicinal uses connected with Habbattus Sauda Oil have been confirmed by modern scientific research. Black Seed Oil contains several bioactive ingredients that have been the subject of more than 650 peer review, clinical and laboratory studies; the most well researched of which are thymoquinone and alpha-hederin.
For more info click the study below:
- A review on therapeutic potential of Nigella sativa: A miracle herb
- Recent advances on the anti-cancer properties of Nigella sativa, a widely used food additive
- Effects of Nigella sativa oil extract on inflammatory cytokine response and oxidative stress status in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial
- Gastrointestinal effects of Nigella sativa and its main constituent, thymoquinone: a review
- The Role of Nigella sativa and Its Active Constituents in Learning and Memory
- Hepatoprotective effects of Nigella sativa seed extract against acetaminophen-induced oxidative stress
- Mechanisms of the antihypertensive effects of Nigella sativa oil in L-NAME-induced hypertensive rats
- Nigella sativa Scientific Review - Holy Herb of the Middle East
- Nigella sativa oil and thymoquinone ameliorate albuminuria and renal extracellular matrix accumulation in the experimental diabetic rats
- Thymoquinone Could Increase The Efficacy of Tamoxifen Induced Apoptosis in Human Breast Cancer Cells: An In Vitro Study
- Antibacterial activity of Thymoquinone, an active principle of Nigella sativa and its potency to prevent bacterial biofilm formation
- Nigella sativa concoction induced sustained seroreversion in HIV patient