KetoCrème MCT Powder 250gm
If you love our MCT Oil then you will go crazy for our KetoCrème Powder as it's super creamy, dissolves completely and contains easily digested MCT’s for fast acting energy!
Our KETOCRÈME MCT OIL POWDER is micro encapsulated for easier solubility and digestion. Adding MCT Oil Powder to any drink gives a rich, smooth creamy texture and an acceptable taste for all. As a liquid snack replacement our KetoCrème will help you feel full and focused throughout the day. It’s also a great addition to any pre-workout beverage or anytime you want healthy fats. Being in a convenient powder form it’s 100% water-soluble and great for when you are on the go!
IngredientsMedium Chain Triglyceride (100% Caprylic C8 & Capric C10 Acids) Oil
Other Ingredients: Non GMO Tapioca Starch, Sodium Caseinate (from milk), Emulsifier E471 (from vegetable glycerin).
Does not contain gluten, grains, soya or lactose. Free from GMO ingredients and does not contains trans fats or hydrogenated oils. Cholesterol free.
Our technology allows us to achieve the high MCT OIl loading of 70% combined with low glycemic starch from Tapioca (22%). If only 100% MCT Oil is preferred then try our Body Hack Coconut Source MCT Oil.
How to Take
Adults: Simply add 1 scoop (found inside the jar) to your keto coffee or tea, smoothie, shake, favourite recipe or fat bomb treat.
Note: If you are new to taking MCT oil or coconut oil to your drinks then you may need to start slow and take only 1/2 scoop for the first few days.
Each scoop provides 8.4 grams of pure C8 & C10 MCT Oil per serving. Approximately 20 servings per container.
The Ketogenic Diet supports a low carbohydrate and high healthy fat diet as an alternative to the highly refined, high carbohydrate modern diets that is a main factor in the growing obesity epidemic and increase in cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. On a Keto Diet one can soon become “fat adapted” and have the metabolic flexibility to not only burn sugar but to burn fat as an energy source as well. This makes achieving our weight and health goals easy. Ketones are a group of compounds that are normally only produced during fasting. Ketones are considered the clean cellular fuel produced from burning fats for energy and are found to have therapeutic effects in many conditions. We can achieve the same effect without having to fast when we follow a low carb diet with ample healthy fats, especially Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT’s) found in coconut oil. Our KetoCreme MCT Powder contains 100% Caprylic and Capric Acids that are quickly metabolized and produce the highest amount of ketones, far exceeding all other fat sources.
The Ketogenic Diet has been extensively researched for more than 100 years when it was first discovered as an effective and safe dietary treatment for childhood epilepsy. Today there is renewed scientific interest for a whole range of conditions, especially for obesity, type 2 diabetes, sports performance, cancer and inflammatory diseases. Click the links below to access some of these recent Ketogenic Diet scientific studies:
- Resting metabolic rate of obese patients under very low calorie ketogenic diet, Nutrition and Metabolism, Feb 2018
- A Ketogenic Formula prevents tumor progression and cancer cachexia by attenuating systemic inflammation in colon 26 tumor-bearing mice, Nutrient Feb 2018
- Ketogenic Diet in cancer therapy, Aging, Feb 2018
- How Can a Ketogenic Diet Improve Motor Function? Frontiers in Molecular Neuroscience, Jan 2018
- Ketogenic diet and testosterone increase: Is the increased cholesterol intake responsible? To what extent and under what circumstances can there be benefits? Hormones, July 2017
- Medium-chain Triglyceride Ketogenic Diet, An Effective Treatment for Drug-resistant Epilepsy and A Comparison with Other Ketogenic Diets, April 2011
- Neuroprotective and disease-modifying effects of the ketogenic diet, Behav. Pharmacol., Sept 2006