KetoCrème Collagen Powder 400gm
Sorry, currently out of stock
Normal Price RM145.00
Introducing our new vanilla KETOCRÈME COLLAGEN providing 5 grams of Marine Collagen Peptides per scoop together with premium quality medium chain triglycerides (MCT’s)! Our Ketocreme Collagen has less than 1 gram net carbs per serving and contains no cholesterol, no trans fats, is gluten free and is Keto and low carb friendly.
KetoCreme Collagen contains the 2 most bioavailable forms of healthy functional fats and protein peptides in one product, namely MCT Oil and Collagen. MCT Oils are small molecule fatty acids that metabolize into energy rapidly and assist in ketone production, the cleanest of all cellular fuel that promotes fat metabolism and weight loss. Our Marine Collagen is a high technology product from Japan that is made up of low molecular weight protein peptides for rapid cellular absorption within 1 hour to replenish your body’s collagen fiber stores. These are utilized by your body to build firm and supple skin, as well as strong, flexible joints and bones. Marine Collagen is especially suitable to counter the effects of ageing on sagging and wrinkled skin by promoting and supporting skin elasticity and hydration.
With less than 1gm of net carbs per serving, KetoCrème Collagen supports your low carb lifestyle while providing potent MCT Oils and protein peptides to ensure cellular replenishment without impacting blood sugar.
Suggested Use: Mix 1 scoop in 150ml water (half a glass of plain water) and enjoy our creamy vanilla taste on its own. May be served hot, iced or mixed into your coffee, tea or favourite shake. Approximately 33 servings per container.
Ingredients: Collagen Peptides (from fish), Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil, Erythritol, Monk Fruit Extract, Emulsifier E471, Polydextrose Fiber, Sodium Caseinate (from milk), Emulsifier E471, Vanilla Flavour
Storage Suggestion: Store in a cool dry place away from heat or moisture.
Main Benefits of KetoCrème Collagen
- Provides 5 grams of collagen per serving to replenish our natural collagen stores to maintain skin structural integrity, smoothness, renewal and repair. Clinical trials have shown patients who supplement with marine collagen have a decrease in wrinkles and improved skin hydration, elasticity and firmness.
- Provides both Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT’s) and protein peptides for weight management and the daily intake reduces appetite by keeping you feeling full longer while promoting metabolism of fats. These synergistic ingredients also protect from muscle wasting and support lean muscle growth.
- Improved joint mobility and relieving pain and the symptoms of osteoarthritis and reduces the risk of joint deterioration.
- As building blocks for bones, collagen peptides help the absorption of calcium and other minerals that are essential for bone strength.
- Collagen improves wound healing after any skin injury, such as scars, rashes, and burns.
- KetoCrème Collagen also supports brain health and supplies more than 1 gram of Glycine per serving to improve mood and support restful sleep. Glycine has inhibitory functions that take action against excessive excitation in the brain, allowing your mind to calm down and focus.
Why Is Marine Collagen the Best Source of Collagen for our Skin?
Marine collagen is also known as Type 1 collagen which makes up 85% of our skin collagen fibers and is essentially for healthy looking skin. Collagen from other animals such as bovine or chicken are more specific for joints but do not support the skin. Marine Collagen however also supports joint function, faster healing and bone health. Marine collagen from fish is also up to 1.5 times more bioavailable than other collagen types due to its lower molecular weight and of course is a safer source as it is guaranteed free from Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE) also known as “ Mad Cow Disease ”, Hoof-and-Mouth disease and Bird Viruses.
KETOCRÈME COLLAGEN MARINE PEPTIDES:
- Glycine 24.5%
- Proline 13.2%
- Glutamic Acid 11.3%
- Alanine 11.3%
- Hydroxyproline 9.6%
- Arginine 8.3%
- Aspartic Acid 6.76%
- Lysine 4.19%
- Serine 3.85%
- Leucine 3.34%
- Threonine 3.15%
- Valine 3.01%
- Isoleucine 1.71%
- Methionine 1.35%
- Histidine 0.61%
- Tyrosine 0.51%
- Cystine 0.09%
- Tryptophan 0.02%