Natural antioxidant support and relief for joint aches and pains
Many of the prescribed drugs and over the counter remedies commonly taken for joint pain, arthritis and gout bring only temporary relief and may further contribute to gastrointestinal side effects (peptic ulcers) and dependency. Misai Kucing Plus Formula contain 100% natural herbal extracts that supports the relief of joint and muscular pains and antioxidant protection.
Misai Kucing Plus may be of assistance for:
- Relief of joint and muscle aches
- Osteoarthritis, arthritis and gout
- Enhanced antioxidant cellular protection
- Reduce inflammation and pain
- Improve blood glucose regulation
- Post-workout / sports recovery
Dosage: 2 capsules twice daily with meals. Best results can be seen after 2-3 weeks of regular use. Always take after meals.
Approved by the Malaysian Ministry of Health MAL05061623TC
Misai Kucing Recent Research
Please check out the links below to scientific studies and researched uses for Orthosiphon herb:
- Orthosiphon Hypertension Study: Vascular Reactivity Concerning Orthosiphon stamineus Benth-Mediated Antihypertensive in Aortic Rings of Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats.
- Orthosiphon Antidiabetic Study: Potent α-glucosidase and α-amylase inhibitory activities of standardized 50% ethanolic extracts and sinensetin from Orthosiphon stamineus Benth as anti-diabetic mechanism.
- Orthosiphon Hypertension Study: Nutraceuticals for blood pressure control in patients with high-normal or grade 1 hypertension.
- Orthosiphon Antioxidant Study: Free radical scavenging, antimicrobial and immunomodulatory activities of Orthosiphon stamineus.
- Orthosiphon Anti Tumor Study: Cat’s whiskers tea (Orthosiphon stamineus) extract inhibits growth of colon tumor in nude mice and angiogenesis in endothelial cells via suppressing VEGFR phosphorylation.
- Orthosiphon Memory Study: Effects of a Proprietary Standardized Orthosiphon stamineus Ethanolic Leaf Extract on Enhancing Memory in Sprague Dawley Rats Possibly via Blockade of Adenosine A 2A Receptors.