Hempedu Bumi (Andrographis paniculata) is Nature’s Own Herbal Antiviral, Antibacterial & Antidote to the Effects of Dietary Toxins.
Our digestive systems and liver are put under enormous stress, especially with the added toxicity in the modern world from environmental pollutants, food additives and toxins, trans fats and oxidized polyunsaturated vegetable oils, excess refined sugars, pharmaceutical drugs, smoking and excessive alcohol consumption. A healthy diet together with bitter tonic herbs have traditionally been used in Asia to support a healthy digestive functioning.
The herb Hempedu Bumi (Andrographis paniculata) means “Bile of the Earth” in Malay in reference to its bitterness and effects on the liver and digestive process. Hempedu Bumi is one of the most well researched Asian herbs with more than 700 clinical and laboratory research papers studying the effects of Andrographis and it’s active constituents and new studies published every week. Andrographis is also one of the most extensively studied herbs for its effects on supporting immunity and preventing infections from multiple pathogens, including bacteria, viruses, molds and yeasts.
Each capsule of Hempedu Bumi Plus combines the standardized extracts of:
- Hempedu Bumi (Andrographis paniculata) 150mg
- Pokok dukung anak (Phyllanthus niruri) 100mg
- Kunyit (Curcuma longa or Turmeric) 100mg
Recommended Dosage: 2 capsules with meals twice daily. Each bottle contains 60 capsules.
Could you benefit from herbal antioxidant protection?
- Do you frequently eat fast food or fried foods?
- Do you suffer from constipation?
- Do you get frequent headaches?
- Do you get frequent colds and flus?
- Do you suffer from nausea after eating oily foods, or do you instinctively avoid these foods as a result?
- Do you get hungry quickly after meals, especially after eating sweet foods?
- Does your energy drop and you feel “shaky” only 2-3 hours after eating?
- Are you a smoker?
- Have you even been a frequent or heavy drinker of alcohol?
- Do you regularly suffer from skin conditions, dry skin and skin allergies?
- Are you exposed to frequent environmental pollution or chemicals in your workplace?
- Do you suffer from inflammatory digestive problems, IBS, Crohn’s, Colitis etc?